Some people are just plain inconsiderate Some people are just plain inconsiderate
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Default Some people are just plain inconsiderate

I just started a new gig, and was pointed towards an empty desk. Sat down on the chair and it promptly collapsed; not only embarrassing, but painful. One of my work colleagues came over, apologising - she'd noticed that it was a bit dodgy the previous Friday, and so had put it into the corridor to be picked up by the facilities team - as per company procedure. Then some moron permie, with urine stained shoes, had dragged it back. She tried to remonstrate with him, but he just came over all glassy eyed.
    Duct tape holds the universe together. In quantum chromodynamics it's known as the strong force. You get it in different colours, but metallic grey is best.

Fingers like lightning

Liability has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I just started a new gig, and was pointed towards an empty desk. Sat down on the chair and it promptly collapsed; not only embarrassing, but painful. One of my work colleagues came over, apologising - she'd noticed that it was a bit dodgy the previous Friday, and so had put it into the corridor to be picked up by the facilities team - as per company procedure. Then some moron permie, with urine stained shoes, had dragged it back. She tried to remonstrate with him, but he just came over all glassy eyed.
    Sounds like an initiation cermoney to me. No doubt it'll be on YouGube soon

Dirty kapitalist spekulant

DiscoStu has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by Liability View Post
    Sounds like an initiation cermoney to me. No doubt it'll be on YouGube soon
    Do keep up at the back!
    ǝןqqıʍ

Fingers like lightning

Liability has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Ahem! [apologies]