• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

lunch / cost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    It's a crap product and I have already written to my MP about it.
    You could set up a research team of unemployed IT people, apply for an EU subsidy, and develop the equations necessary for building the ideal rotating fork; you might find there’s a market for it among senile Italians, of whom there are many. You might even win an Ignobel Prize.

I’m sure these kindly people would be prepared to publish your research;
    http://www.plokta.com/plokta/issue23/teapot.htm
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Big Bold £3.15

Comment

Originally posted by Manic View Post
        Big Bold £3.15

i don't know what that is. do you get it with an oil / powder option?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
          My spinning fork was a disappointment: it didn't spin fast enough to prevent the noodles falling off and the fork part fell off.
          The world is in financial crisis. Global shares are plummeting. House prices are in free-fall. Mass unemployment is looming.

And now this.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
            And now this.
            is it the last straw?

Comment

Originally posted by Manic View Post
              Big Bold £3.15

I prefer Daz myself or liquitabs if on the go.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                is it the last straw?
                It feels like it. I can't take any more.

Comment

It feels like it. I can't take any more.
                  you need some dirty rock and roll mate.

Comment

The world is in financial crisis. Global shares are plummeting. House prices are in free-fall. Mass unemployment is looming.

And now this.
                    The fork itself is patented, along with a mechanism for stopping rotation at a convenient angle for eating, but I don’t see any patent for an automatic speed adjustment mechanism or algorithm.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6594908.html
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      The fork itself is patented, along with a mechanism for stopping rotation at a convenient angle for eating, but I don’t see any patent for an automatic speed adjustment mechanism or algorithm.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6594908.html
                      Thanks Mich.

It isn't the invention of the fork that bothers me (I was well aware of it and have posted about it yonks ago) but the fact that this fork of beauty is a let down to BD.

Comment

Working...
                      X