• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russel Brand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    It would be the funniest thing either of them have ever done if they got sacked.
    Ross is very funny and talented, I have no idea why he's bumming around with that loser. Hopefully this will burn his fingers enough to steer clear of him in future.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
      Ross is very funny and talented, I have no idea why he's bumming around with that loser. Hopefully this will burn his fingers enough to steer clear of him in future.
      Ross is funny, but not in a way we should really be proud of enjoying, but do watch anyway. I liken Ross's mind to that of a school boy. Someone whose mind doesn't process anything deeply and so has remained sharp.

Comment

Russel Brand, a talentless embarrassment to the Uk and a blight upon the world of entertainment.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I don't find Brand funny at all. Does anybody on this BB ?

It's just a shame that Rod Stewart didn't knock his lights out when he bragged in public that he had ****** his daughter.

Comment

Those two should have been fired on the spot.

Comment

It it was done for the shock factor and the publicity, then it certainly worked a treat.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

WTS +++

Russell brand is a waste of air.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  I do hope this is the end of his 'career'. What a bag of tulipe that guy is.
                  Brand is a naturally funny person and I like his style and word usage; Ross is rat's plop and I never have understood his appeal.

What they did with Sachs was crap and they do deserve a benching. However, the twonk that sanctioned it should be booted out of office... fat chance, though, I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                    Brand is a naturally funny person and I like his style and word usage.
                    Why does it not surprise me that you find him funny! Acting like a cross between the Artfull Dodger and Jonny Depp's character from Pirates of the Caribean is not clever or original. He's not a talented stand-up either, just a loud mouth walking hard-on with an ever increasingly out of date gimmick who appealed to the Big Brovva massive innit.
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 October 2008, 09:36.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I disliked Brand from the first moment he appeared on TV and yet there are a couple of times that he's revealed that there's a very keen mind behind that awful exterior. I still can't stand him though, his act is soooo deliberate and unnatural.

Woss is just awful. His interviews anywhere are untuous and fawning to tell the truth and are just excuses for him to talk - sometimes his rambling "questions" are longer than the answers they generate - and his humour is that of a mischevious schoolboy. I'm surprised he's lasted as long as he has because he contributes so little to entertainment.

I have nothing but contempt for both of them that they could consider their actions even remotely funny. It does no good that they are now apologising as they should have had the sense to know that there's a line you just do not cross and I think they should both be sacked and banned from broadcasting for a long time - if not forever.
                      I have never been so incensed at the actions of public figures
                      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                      X