• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apart from Sport, what you do watch on Sky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got Freeview, the Sky channel I'd most like is UKTV Gold.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I could get 95% of my current sky recorded programmes on freeview/freesat.

Apparently Humax will have a HD Freesat PVR out by Christmas so sky+ will be no more for me (if it's any good).

Surely when people look to reduce their outgoings Sky has to be up there on the list of expensive but non essential costs? On the other hand I suppose a lot of people justify it to themselves as they can no longer afford to go out.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Sky broadband. It's a good value for £16 + £5 = £21 I have the basic Sky and rather good broadband (for my usage anyway).

Besides FreeView reception terrible in my flat. Oh yeah and I enjoy the occasional Air Crash Investigation in Discovery or Nat Geo channels.
        Last edited by vhadiant; 28 October 2008, 14:00.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          My sister is obsessed with that program!!!
          Me too, Great show. Mine's a Labbatts in Sam's Monkey Tree Pub!

I also love all the repeats of Lovejoy. Best prog ever!

Comment

Discovery, BoxOffice, er, ....

Comment

Don't watch it, would love to get rid of it, but my other half insists on having it.
              Even my daughter says TV is rubbish and would rather read a book.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
              X