• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the things lefties say

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the things lefties say

EU Lisbon treaty: "Irish didn't know what they were voting for. They just voted no to give their government a kicking. That shouldn't stop the treaty going ahead. UK shouldn't be given a vote, likewise Brits wouldn't understand what they're voting for either. Should be left to politicians. Brits voted for all this in the 1970s anyway so they shouldn't complain. The people who complain are those who are brainwashed by the Daily Mail".

Right wing response: how lovely to see the left's belief in democracy and respect for the people. Clearly no one is brainwashed by the guardian or the beeb, ever. Only clever people get their info from there, clearly. Why not cancel all future elections now, the people are obviously too stupid not to vote for the liberal-leftie marxists, so why let them.
    Last edited by contractor79; 28 October 2008, 14:08.

no response?
    then again there shouldn't be any angry lefties here, all too busy ensuring they pay all their income as PAYE

Comment

I prefer Animals do the funniest things
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

the things lefties say

"Right on bruvver" *with clenched fist*
        "when the revolution comes, you'll be first against the wall"
        "Gordon is the right man for the job"
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

It's only fair.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

There are no lefties "left" here
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

"Capitalism is bloody brilliant!"
              "Maggie was a proper leader and was a goddess and everything."
              "What's Clause 4?"
              "What's a union?"

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
                no response?
                understanding yes that what was said i think. after all the definition was complete when the inference became clarified. Who though? What kind of idiot could consider such an action? The middle class fools that lap these things up i should think. they have no idea though. thank goodness with our great political leaders the revolution can't be forgotten. what say you?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  understanding yes that what was said i think. after all the definition was complete when the inference became clarified. Who though? What kind of idiot could consider such an action? The middle class fools that lap these things up i should think. they have no idea though. thank goodness with our great political leaders the revolution can't be forgotten. what say you?
                  You say you want a Revolution
                  We'd all Love to see the Plan

If you go carrying pictures of Chairman Alf
                  You aint gonna make it with anyone anyhow

..did you Grandfather ? - then bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    I prefer Animals do the funniest things

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X