• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I want to read "Benidorm as important as Stonehenge"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to read "Benidorm as important as Stonehenge"

I want to find out what's going on in the "Benidorm as important as Stonehenge" thread but my work firewall won't let me in. Someone has used a "banned phrase" apparently.

Can someone fill me in with what's happening in there, without repeating any banned phrases?

Many thanks.
    Cats are evil.

was it this comment that caused the problem?
    Can I take this opportunity to point out what a bunch of pretentious snobs you lot are.

Many thanks,
    Sal
    xxx
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      was it this comment that caused the problem?
      No,

bunch of pretentious snobs
      is fine.

Pretentious snobs indeed...
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
        No,

is fine.

Pretentious snobs indeed...
        I thought the "xxx" might have been the problem
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

You do realise that he probably can't read this thread either now due to the xxx being in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            You do realise that he probably can't read this thread either now due to the xxx being in it.
            well he replied after my first post on this thread which contained an xxx
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Actually I can read this thread, and bizarrely I can no read the original thread now too.

I think they use a weighting algorithm here, so if you write "xxx" or "Sticky Vicky" someone else must write something positive to balance it out, such as "Benidorm was the perfect place".
              Cats are evil.

Comment

so lewd comments about cock fighting in essex, middlesex and other counties around the rim of the M25 is highly likely to get the thread blocked?

Comment

Originally posted by Manic View Post
                  so lewd comments about cock fighting in essex, middlesex and other counties around the rim of the M25 is highly likely to get the thread blocked?
                  lol!

Just don't mention Scunthorp!
                  Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                    lol!

Just don't mention Scunthorp!
                    you just did!!
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X