• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If snow falls in the south east there will be gridlock. Their tiny minds simply cannot cope with inclement weather. I remember the gridlock of 2003 when they were eating the snow from the side of the M25 and had to sleep in their cars on the M11.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

the snow was better on the m25 than the m11?

i can see it now... the commuters marching along the m11 towards the great circular road for the great snow feast that beckoned....

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        Well done.

Diver will be pleased.

Quite. That sunken galeon we located using SKA is full of gold coins and stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Quite. That sunken galeon we located using SKA is full of gold coins and stuff...
          Well, shiver me timbers, splice the main sail, roger the cabin boy, etc!
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

it belongs to the crown.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              Well, shiver me timbers, splice the main sail, roger the cabin boy, etc!
              Gaarrrrghhhh, I don't knhow how many times I have to say this - ITLAP day was last month

Blinkin landlubbers. Garrrrrgh.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Gaarrrrghhhh, I don't knhow how many times I have to say this - ITLAP day was last month

Blinkin landlubbers. Garrrrrgh.
                Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr rrrrrrr!!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Snow now falling in north West Leicestershire- it is all to do with the wet bulb temperature! - Google it
                  www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Was too busy to get lunch setting up meeting with the lawyers...

Are you implying you have big SKA news and we should watch this space?
                    Or are you buying your bedsit finally?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Are you implying you have big SKA news and we should watch this space?
                      Or are you buying your bedsit finally?
                      Or preparing his defence against the charge of "lewd behaviour with a non-consenting squirrel in a public place".
                      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X