• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wilmslow style luggage posting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    What about shampoo, conditioner, showergel, body lotion, perfume???
    Provided by the hotel, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      No, stuff everything into a case which is only just small enough to be classed as hand luggage.

Then spend 20 minutes at security holding up the queue whilst your liquids are examined/removed

Then barge past the other travellers queueing for the plane (you are a seasoned gold card traveller after all above all the other scum wanting to fly), not forgetting to run over a few feet with your trolley bag.

Then take up a disproportionate amount of space in the over head bins with your suitcase
      So it was YOU grumbling at me last week on the plane!

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
        You have obviously never travelled with a lady with VERY specific toiletry needs.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
          Not the kind I'd want.....
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Are you me?
            For the purposes of mental stability I sincerely hope I'm not you
            Coffee's for closers