• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wilmslow style luggage posting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilmslow style luggage posting

Two weeks ago coming back from Canada my luggage was sent to Hong Kong by mistake
    Last week it was delayed in AMS
    This week, delayed in AMS and then sent to f'ing Stockholm.

It's just arrived at the hotel now and the half full bottle of aftershave is now empty with a loose top. My clothes all smell way too metro and my toothbrush has a tangy taste.

FFS!

Pondliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

<<< canned laughter >>>

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Two weeks ago coming back from Canada my luggage was sent to Hong Kong by mistake

It's just arrived at the hotel now and the half full bottle of aftershave is now empty with a loose top. My clothes all smell way too metro and my toothbrush has a tangy taste.

FFS!
      For consistency, Stockholm is SMP and Hong Kong is HKG.

http://www.worldairportcodes.net/

HTH

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

FFS!
        Ever thought about traveling light?
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I am disappointed in you Pondy - a seasoned traveller knows never to travel with liquids in their case.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I am disappointed in you Pondy - a seasoned traveller knows never to travel with liquids in their case.
            No, stuff everything into a case which is only just small enough to be classed as hand luggage.

Then spend 20 minutes at security holding up the queue whilst your liquids are examined/removed

Then barge past the other travellers queueing for the plane (you are a seasoned gold card traveller after all above all the other scum wanting to fly), not forgetting to run over a few feet with your trolley bag.

Then take up a disproportionate amount of space in the over head bins with your suitcase
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              What about shampoo, conditioner, showergel, body lotion, perfume???
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                No, stuff everything into a case which is only just small enough to be classed as hand luggage.

Then spend 20 minutes at security holding up the queue whilst your liquids are examined/removed

Then barge past the other travellers queueing for the plane (you are a seasoned gold card traveller after all above all the other scum wanting to fly), not forgetting to run over a few feet with your trolley bag.

Then take up a disproportionate amount of space in the over head bins with your suitcase

oooo get her
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  oooo get her

And i didn't even get to the tw@ish attitude of storming down the middle of the plane as soon as the plane has landed and the seat belt signs are off

Chav scum flying are bad enough, the "I'm an important business man" tools are a close second... although i think that their attitude can be explained by the fact that they aren't quite important enough to fly business class
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

And i didn't even get to the tw@ish attitude of storming down the middle of the plane as soon as the plane has landed and the seat belt signs are off

Chav scum flying are bad enough, the "I'm an important business man" tools are a close second... although i think that their attitude can be explained by the fact that they aren't quite important enough to fly business class
                    Are you me? Spot on post. I'd also like to add those people who are sooo important to their company that they have to check their blackberry every 10mins throughout the flight. Flipwits!

Comment

Working...
                    X