Wilmslow style luggage posting Wilmslow style luggage posting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 15

Froglike

Pondlife - scorchio!

Default Wilmslow style luggage posting

Two weeks ago coming back from Canada my luggage was sent to Hong Kong by mistake
    Last week it was delayed in AMS
    This week, delayed in AMS and then sent to f'ing Stockholm.

It's just arrived at the hotel now and the half full bottle of aftershave is now empty with a loose top. My clothes all smell way too metro and my toothbrush has a tangy taste.

FFS!

More time posting than coding

cupidstunt has no reputation

Pondliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

<<< canned laughter >>>

Geeklike

Xenophon has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by Pondlife View Post
    Two weeks ago coming back from Canada my luggage was sent to Hong Kong by mistake

It's just arrived at the hotel now and the half full bottle of aftershave is now empty with a loose top. My clothes all smell way too metro and my toothbrush has a tangy taste.

FFS!
    For consistency, Stockholm is SMP and Hong Kong is HKG.

http://www.worldairportcodes.net/

HTH

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Double Godlike!

Moscow Mule is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by Pondlife View Post

FFS!
    Ever thought about traveling light?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

I am disappointed in you Pondy - a seasoned traveller knows never to travel with liquids in their case.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Double Godlike!

Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    I am disappointed in you Pondy - a seasoned traveller knows never to travel with liquids in their case.
    No, stuff everything into a case which is only just small enough to be classed as hand luggage.

Then spend 20 minutes at security holding up the queue whilst your liquids are examined/removed

Then barge past the other travellers queueing for the plane (you are a seasoned gold card traveller after all above all the other scum wanting to fly), not forgetting to run over a few feet with your trolley bag.

Then take up a disproportionate amount of space in the over head bins with your suitcase
    Coffee's for closers

Bazzalike

cailin maith 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    What about shampoo, conditioner, showergel, body lotion, perfume???
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Double Godlike!

Moscow Mule is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by Spacecadet View Post
    No, stuff everything into a case which is only just small enough to be classed as hand luggage.

Then spend 20 minutes at security holding up the queue whilst your liquids are examined/removed

Then barge past the other travellers queueing for the plane (you are a seasoned gold card traveller after all above all the other scum wanting to fly), not forgetting to run over a few feet with your trolley bag.

Then take up a disproportionate amount of space in the over head bins with your suitcase

oooo get her
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Double Godlike!

Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

Quote Originally Posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    oooo get her

And i didn't even get to the tw@ish attitude of storming down the middle of the plane as soon as the plane has landed and the seat belt signs are off

Chav scum flying are bad enough, the "I'm an important business man" tools are a close second... although i think that their attitude can be explained by the fact that they aren't quite important enough to fly business class
    Coffee's for closers

Froglike

Pondlife - scorchio!

And i didn't even get to the tw@ish attitude of storming down the middle of the plane as soon as the plane has landed and the seat belt signs are off

Chav scum flying are bad enough, the "I'm an important business man" tools are a close second... although i think that their attitude can be explained by the fact that they aren't quite important enough to fly business class
    Are you me? Spot on post. I'd also like to add those people who are sooo important to their company that they have to check their blackberry every 10mins throughout the flight. Flipwits!