• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GOOD Agencies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD Agencies

With all the posts on how tulipe Recruitment Agencies are I thought Id give a shout out to one who I've actually had a GOOD experiences with! CRIKEY Rolf!

Computappoint - Have to say they were good - payments ALWAYS on time and within few days of them recieving it and there communication was spot on!

Anyone else have any good experiences? From start to finish?

No. Next.
    Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
      With all the posts on how tulipe Recruitment Agencies are I thought Id give a shout out to one who I've actually had a GOOD experiences with! CRIKEY Rolf!

Computappoint - Have to say they were good - payments ALWAYS on time and within few days of them recieving it and there communication was spot on!

I've never met anyone like you before
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Was it in English? Did someone translate for you?

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...=timothy+james

Timothy James
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            I've never met anyone like you before
            Well credit where it is due - they did what the said and I never needed to call them once - and they even offered to take me out every 3 months for a drink which I declined as did not have the time. They still keep in touch and I am sure will even get me a gig as we got on well and they have since called me a fair few times on new roles which I may want to apply for - almost like an informal chat - always get wary!

My suspect side tells me that they think Ill be responsible for hiring soon and so will call them for my needs in my future roles - but hey who knows

NEVER thought Id say that - ever!

Comment

Worked for a bank in Glasgow through Hudson, had no problems with them and they always paid on time throughout the 18 month gig. Got that gig through a mate though and the budget holder was the one pushing for rate rises/margin decreases so I hardly spoke to them

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Was it in English? Did someone translate for you?
                LOL funny you say that! I had a call few weeks back where the initial screening monkey was from an Indian Call Centre?!?! Since when did they start doing this? The dude on the other end didn't have a clue what he was on about which made it ok as nor did I

Comment

Well coming upto the 15 yr mark now for contracting. Whilst in contract never had any problems with any of the agencies I worked with - all paid as per contract requirements.

Saying that I've never had one find me another gig straight after the one just finished, though have worked for a cpl of the same agencies on numerous gigs.

You just learn to use them as they use you.

Comment

Working...
                  X