• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next Dr Who?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, we did them a few months back.

I'll reveal all at the weekend.

Right, I'm off (just realised the time !)

NN EO and the rest of the night shift !
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      Nah, we did them a few months back.

I'll reveal all at the weekend.

Right, I'm off (just realised the time !)

NN EO and the rest of the night shift !
      Take care mate - hope you and Mrs BGG have fun tomorrow...
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Some time ago they though they may have a woman as Dr Who.

Found the Link:-

Link

I vote for Dawn French!
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Dunno about a woman playing the part. In fact, I don't think that would be right at all.

Could well be time for a black actor though. Colin Salmon might be a option, but he has recently played a part (Dr Moon).
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Bill Bailey or Stephen Fry - interesting idea. How about Norman Lovett or Johnny Vegas.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

A friend of mine who follows the rumours closely mentioned that Robert Carlisle was high on the list of candidates. God I hope not. Linky.

Comment

WGAS?

Seriously, isn't Dr. Who a bit crap?

Comment

I seriously think they'll go for a woman or a black guy this time.
                  Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Shame Frankie Howard isn't still alive

Dr Who err Missus

Wouldn't mind a female Dr Who, especially if she was a leather clad mistress type figure with a male assistant on a leash.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
                      Shame Frankie Howard isn't still alive
                      Dr Who err Missus
                      Titter ye not.
                      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Working...
                      X