• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Analyst Wanted - Frimley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    There's another 29 days to go though.

Seriously, out of interest, stupid question probably I know, but what specific expertise does a business analyst have that you/one might not?
    Time. No more. No less.

I have $1 Million allocated to a major project in the US and I'm putting together data models/prototypes for a Business Intelligence solution. I'm off to the US tomorrow for 8 days, but I'm spending so much time in meetings/prototyping/white boarding, the physical act of putting together comprehensive and detailed FRDs/BRDS is killing me. So we've moved some budget from the US to the UK to allocate a BA to help me.

Theres a possibility it will continues to roll into the new year as well, but no guarantee. If I cannot find one locally in the next week, I will use one of the the US, but 121 face time is best.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
      £5000 / day - I'm in.
      Sounds alot more than im on.

Hang on - per day - I thought you said hour - you are cheap....

Comment

Working...
      X