• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4% Stella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lager in Europe is often is more like pale ale, and I think it's great. It is often 6-7% though... needs to be drunk like wine rather than by the pint.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      How about some facts? I would suggest that you do some reading up on beers first and then comment. As a starting point. because beer is mostly water a lot depends on where it is brewed.

Second point most British beers are brewed in a hurry and the fermention is killed of artifically; this is not the case in most European countries that have far better regulations.

Many European brands are brewed in the UK and ****ed-up and so are not the same as the original brand.

I have many other points but that's enough for now.
      Listen sunshine, 'real' ale isnt any old beers so I dont need to do any 'reading up' on it! Neither is it brewed in a hurry.

I suggest you take your own advice and do some reading up on 'real' ale and not shyte like Thwaites and Tetleys!
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        Listen sunshine, 'real' ale isnt any old beers so I dont need to do any 'reading up' on it! Neither is it brewed in a hurry.

I suggest you take your own advice and do some reading up on 'real' ale and not shyte like Thwaites and Tetleys!
        Although don't start with the Wikipedia entry on cask ale - although it's been slightly improved, much of it still comes straight from a single blog post which is so far removed from any understanding of the matter as to be utterly laughable.

Comment

I am from south of Watford. Half a weak shandy for me please. umbrella and cherry.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I am from south of Watford. Half a weak shandy for me please. umbrella and cherry.
            and a £160k 1 bed flat
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
            X