• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ghosts! Ever seen one?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Originally Posted by Doggy Styles
    All right, who drank my whisky then, eh?
    Proves the existence of spirits

IGMC
    Proves the non existence of spirits. The whisky was gone.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Proves the non existence of spirits. The whisky was gone.
      wooly thinking.
      it wasn't gone, it was just in another place

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Afterlife, aftershave, don't hold with any of it.

Comment

Highgate Cemetary,London. To visit please contact your nearest travel agent....
          .....my day will come

Comment

When I was one and my brother was two and a half we were staying at my grandparents very old house.

A few hours after being put to bed, they heard a right rukkus coming from our room and us laughing. They rushed upstairs to investigate. There were toys all over the floor but the room was tidy when we were put to bed. My brother said the toys had been flying around the room. Both of us were in cots so couldn't have got out and done it ourselves (I couldn't walk yet for starters ).

Years later and grandparents had moved into an annexe at my parents house. A few weeks after the death of my nan, my brother and mum clearly heard her say "good morning" like she used to as she walked from her annexe into the main house.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              I tulip you not.

I was looking out of my trench, on guard. This naked bird walks across the field towards me, jiggling her boobies. She stood there taunting me for an hour. When the sun came up, it was a branch off a shrub.

Ive never trusted women since

Twiggy

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I tulip you not.

I was looking out of my trench, on guard. This naked bird walks across the field towards me, jiggling her boobies. She stood there taunting me for an hour. When the sun came up, it was a branch off a shrub.
                That's a spooky coincidence. I was once lying in bed looking at a bush. When the sun came up, it was a naked woman.

Comment

Working...
                X