• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can anyone recommend....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    TA - No.

Ross Kemp - No. But I admire his Gangs thing, mainly because I think he's about one wrong word away from having a cap popped in his ass every time he meets a new gang.

I predict an "In Memory of Ross" tribute show any day now.
    Actually Ross has also done a lot to highlight the tulip wages our forces get.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

I quiet like the VW Beatle repair manual by Haines. Great factual style, nice narrative. Chapter 4 rebuilding the transmission was tough to get through though and the ending was a bit confusing kept getting my wires crossed. I find their work is getting a little repetitive these days though.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
        Actually Ross has also done a lot to highlight the tulip wages our forces get.
        Fair enough. Jim Davidson - dislike the man, but admire his entertaining the troops. What a strange world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          I quiet like the VW Beatle repair manual by Haines. Great factual style, nice narrative. Chapter 4 rebuilding the transmission was tough to get through though and the ending was a bitconfusing. I find their work is getting a little repetitive these days though.

[EDIT] Chapter 5, dunce!

Comment

shhh
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post

The Roger Red Hat series is good to. cant remember the author though!
              Was that the same Rodger Red Hat from the village of three corners?
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                [EDIT] Chapter 5, dunce!

I love the fact that I get you googling. I am really flattered!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  Was that the same Rodger Red Hat from the village of three corners?
                  £103 from an amazon market place seller
                  http://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Two-Thre.../dp/0003131696
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Tom Sharpe
                    Carl Hiasen
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Shouldn't you be looking for a job?
                      Yup - but job hunting lacks the mental stimulation I can only get from posting on a board full of chaps such as yourself.
                      Your optimism and insight keeps me going
                      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X