• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am retiring sasguru ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    makes sense, sometimes he was a twat, sometimes seemed like an ok guy
    Er, that's called being human, isn't it? Why am I asking you? You're a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
      sasguru was probably the finest contributor to this bulletin board. His broad knowledge, impeccable judgement and cutting wit will be sorely missed. He reminded me of my good friend, Lord Mandelson.
      WIS
      If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
        sasguru was probably the finest contributor to this bulletin board. His broad knowledge, impeccable judgement and cutting wit will be sorely missed. He reminded me of my good friend, Lord Mandelson.

Grandma Broon is dead proud o'ye Gordon.

Mind noo Gordon - ah kent yer Faither.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Whereas there's definately just the one of you

I'm always nice Sally except to those with varicose brains
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            Grandmaw Broon is dead proud o'ye Gordon.

Mind noo Gordon - ah kent yer Faither.
            Is there not a Welsh character whose idioms and characteristics you could adopt? I keep expecting to be either mugged or sold H.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
              Is there not a Welsh character whose idioms and characteristics you could adopt? I keep expecting to be either mugged or sold H.
              Awa' an bile yer heid Mr Dalek

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                I keep expecting to be either mugged or sold H.
                That's Hammersmith for you!
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  That's Hammersmith for you!
                  Actually, they simply beg you to death here.

Comment

Hmm, I am new to this bored and am now convinced its just me and one other person with multiple personalities -
                    I shall call you legion, for you are many
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

It's more likely half the posters are in secure accommodation, and I don't mean they have paid their mortgages

Comment

Working...
                      X