• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am retiring sasguru ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall call you legion, for you are many
    We are Legion :-)
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      I think sasguru is that 1990's pop combo, Bewitched.
      B*Witched.

"What are y loik?"
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        I think sasguru is that 1990's pop combo, Bewitched.
        1990s
        Actually, into the naughties, if Wiki is to be believed, which it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          This place gets more like CCnet every day

sas! after all these years?

Why I remember you when you were a young whipersnapper still green around the gills and posting utter tosh. Oh! .............................................

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

sasguru - "Last Activity: Yesterday 17:08"

So he was lurking - even if not posting.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              sasguru - "Last Activity: Yesterday 17:08"

So he was lurking - even if not posting.....
              Shocking! I would never have suspected it of him/her/it/them.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                B*Witched.

"What are y loik?"
                Originally posted by Bob Dalek
                1990s
                Actually, into the naughties, if Wiki is to be believed, which it isn't.
                Sorry, sorry! I didn't realise there were so many of their fans on here.

Actually I meant Cleopatra, not B*Witched. Or should that be Cleop@tra or something?

Comment

Working...
                X