I'm off bye I'm off bye
Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I'm off bye

  1. #1

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,356

    Default I'm off bye


  2. #2

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That was a nice wee! I'm back now.

    That got your hopes up didn't it?

  3. #3

    Fingers like lightning

    Purple Dalek has no reputation

    Purple Dalek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That was a nice wee! I'm back now.

    That got your hopes up didn't it?
    Didn't fool me, 'cause you are me, and I never went anywhere.

  4. #4

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Dalek View Post
    Didn't fool me, 'cause you are me, and I never went anywhere.
    How long before people realize that with 2 computers you can control 2 user ids?

    Its tough talking to oneself online.....

  5. #5

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How long before people realize that with 2 computers you can control 2 user ids?

    Its tough talking to oneself online.....
    you don't need 2 computers... 2 browsers will do it
    Coffee's for closers

  6. #6

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacecadet View Post
    you don't need 2 computers... 2 browsers will do it
    So I can have 4 user ids.

    Then I can keep sasguru....

  7. #7

    Should post faster

    James Tiberius Kirk is too good to be a permie

    James Tiberius Kirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Enterprise Bridge
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeitghost View Post
    And I've got a lab full.... temptation, get thee gone....
    Awww cummon multiple IDs are fun

  8. #8

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeitghost View Post
    And I've got a lab full.... temptation, get thee gone....
    Students or user ids? Or both?

  9. #9

    Double Godlike!

    oracleslave 's job has never been outsourced

    oracleslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    10,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post

    That got your hopes up didn't it?
    Yes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •