• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think I have man-flu

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I think you're failing to understand the seriousness of my situation. It's not like I have a cold or something trivial, I have man-flu.

There's no cure for this debilitating illness, I just have to deal with the pain as the virus runs rampant through my body and pray that my immune system will eventually gather the strength do deal with it.

I must drag my virus-ravaged self to the kitchen now for another Lemsip. I may be some time.
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Are you dead yet?
    If your dead - it wasn't man-flu - you were really ill
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Are you dead yet?
      Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      If your dead - it wasn't man-flu - you were really ill
      Fortunately I'm holding up so far, just about to neck a couple of Night Nurse and go to bed.

Oh, and you're
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Fortunately I'm holding up so far, just about to neck a couple of Night Nurse and go to bed.

Oh, and you're
        Ah - God love you..... have a cuddle
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Flugle

www.google.org/flutrends

Comment

Women don't understand man flu because they are not men. Every bloke knows that Man Flu is one of the worst things that can happen - worse than child birth because we don't get drugs for our symptoms. Us men have to soldier on through it - often still having to go to work throughout the whole process.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Oh, and you're
              Stu - how were the nurses last night?
              Did they help take your mind off your man flu?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Stu - how were the nurses last night?
                Did they help take your mind off your man flu?
                They were very effective, soon after I'd finished with them I was fast asleep

Still feeling tulip today, but I've dragged my ass into the office so at least I'm still billing...
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                X