• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed!

Six month renewal confirmed today, AND at an apparent struggling Swiss IB. Nicely in time for my 200th post...double boom!

Crunch? Don't you do them in the gym...?

Gas masks don't fit snails...

going on your avatar, are you andyw?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
      Six month renewal confirmed today, AND at an apparent struggling Swiss IB. Nicely in time for my 200th post...double boom!

Crunch? Don't you do them in the gym...?

Did you get a raise? I want to push for one (always) but in the current climate I don't really have a lot of leverage...
      Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
        Did you get a raise? I want to push for one (always) but in the current climate I don't really have a lot of leverage...
        Why on earth do you think that ???

Wall St execs have just been given billions for tanking the global econoomy and youre not going to ask for a rise ???

Had a years extention myself - Braw !!!

Comment

Tried it with client and got X (queue Family Fortunes denied noise)...tried getting agent to reduce their 14% margin and got laughed at.

In this climate it was still an unexpected boom.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            going on your avatar, are you andyw?
            Nice spot chef

Comment

There's always leverage. Your knowledge on the clients processes/toolset etc that the client would like to keep for continuity. The agency's margin, etc...

Comment

Working...
              X