• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Telly!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Is it for your bedroom?
    Certainly not, it's for the kitchen.

I have one of these for the bedroom (but I didn't get the free Japanese man with it).

Comment

Is it for your bedroom?
      I want to put a 32 incher on the ceiling right above the bed so I don’t have to crook my neck, the wife is having none of it.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        I want to put a 32 incher on the ceiling right above the bed so I don’t have to crook my neck, the wife is having none of it.
        where will the mirror go?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

the wife is having none of it.
          Offer to put one on the wall immediately behind your bed...

Comment

where will the mirror go?
            No need... I have an mpg of Kelly Brook’s naked arse that I’ll play on loop.
            Last edited by gingerjedi; 14 November 2008, 14:23.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

What is it with women and their lack of interest in giant TVs?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                don't lump us all in one basket.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And 500W 7.1 home cinema sound systems, my wife keeps putting pictures in front of the speakers and I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to clear up the bowl of pot pourri she keeps placing on the sub.

Comment

Well, he doesn't understand why I want a Jag, so I guess we're even
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

And 500W 7.1 home cinema sound systems, my wife keeps putting pictures in front of the speakers and I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to clear up the bowl of pot pourri she keeps placing on the sub.
                      Years ago when I was a young scamp, my mum took me to Harrods. She'd bought a bag of sweet chestnuts for me from a stall in the street which I had in my coat pocket. Upon eating the last one, I thought "well, I'm not carrying this bag of chestnut shucks around in my coat pocket, that's for sure".

So I emptied them into a bowl of pot pourri in the Home Furnishings department.

"That'll learn those rich types", I chuckled under my breath.

I told my Mum a few days later. She was mortified.

Comment

Working...
                      X