• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000 users on here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000 users on here?

Need new keyboard but I like large L shaped ENTER key, photoes seem to indicate it is small but it should be US version and they re-use same incorrect photo - happened with the other multimedia keyboard from Microsoft that I prefer but it no longer available, not even on ebay

Here is the keyboard I mean: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Microsoft-Natu...1%7C240%3A1318

I've got two, and they're not like that. That picture has a bigger left shift key, and the pipe/backslash key moved over above the return. Mine have the bigger inverted L-shaped return.

I bought one only 3 weeks ago from dabs. Though the picture on dabs looks like the wrong one too.

Really nice keyboard, although I've never once used any of the extra buttons they insist on putting on these things.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Mine have the bigger inverted L-shaped return.
      That's the one I am used to and want - could you make maybe a photo of your keyboard and put it up on flikr or something? Need urgent replacement for my keyboard - the backups I have are old ones, not natural, very hard to type.

Comment

I have one here in front of me and I hate it with a vengeance. My missus will not let me chuck it away though. I find it very difficult to use, though anyone who can type properly may find it better than I do. I'm a confirmed 2 finger typist.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Is the Enter key on the right of the main letter keys big reverse L shaped one? I have having small Enter with ' just above it - whoever invented that should be shot

Comment

I bought one only 3 weeks ago from dabs. Though the picture on dabs looks like the wrong one too.
            Is this the one you got: http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx...avigationKey=0

?

Picture is sure wrong, I suspect they got different model (as pictured) in USA. It is highly annoying they keep showing wrong photo like everywhere - there seems to be no other natural keyboard choice from microsoft now (dont like wireless carp - unreliable)

Comment

This has meant having to learn how to use my mobile phone camera (and isn't it crap?).

http://www.mutoid.myzen.co.uk/keyboard.jpg
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

This has meant having to learn how to use my mobile phone camera (and isn't it crap?).

Nice one dude, thanks for the effort!

The Enter key looks just the way I want, big relief! Going to order 2 now from dabs. I hate those bastards making short Enter and no backspace where it should be

Hmm, the function keys on top - F1, F2 etc seem not full sized, or is it image issue?

I hereby award you with +7 "ATW FREE" points - you can use them any time on me to stop posting on this forum, 1 point is 1 day ATW FREE, use them wisely...
                Last edited by AtW; 16 November 2008, 12:52.

Comment

I also have that one - excellent keyboard (now that they've stopped mucking about with the layout of the PGDN/PGUP/HOME/END cluster).
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    I also have that one - excellent keyboard (now that they've stopped mucking about with the layout of the PGDN/PGUP/HOME/END cluster).
                    I notice they removed long DELETE button on that cluster (it was stuck on my keyboard today and I did not notice until after solving "odd" boot problems of getting into BIOS all the time...).

Good thing I never use that cluster...

Comment

Working...
                    X