• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am a celebrity get me out of here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Isnt Kilroy-Silk an absolute tw*t of the first order?
    - Goes without saying! why, is he on that jungle show, where they eat insects?
    I always feel sorry for them - the insects that is
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Me too. What athletes!

I must admit I quite like the Darts. Call me a chav, but at least it's not as bad as "Should I know you? sod off out of here". Infact the only enjoyment to be had out of that is lampooning the idiots who like it..."Who is in it again? Some woman who once slept with Ryan Giggs' brother?" OMG that's like totally wow!
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 November 2008, 17:26.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        I must admit I quite like the Darts. Call me a chav, but at least it's not as bad as "Should I know you? sod off out of here". Infact the only enjoyment to be had out of that is lampooning the idiots who like it..."Who is in it again? Some woman who once slept with Ryan Giggs' brother?" OMG that's like totally wow!
        Did you watch the program about the darts players from the 1980s presented by Eric Bristow it was great.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I missed that, I know Bristow sponsored The Power in his early days

Awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcOgcdZZeyA
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I'd rather watch the Darts
            I'd rather watch almost anything than "I'm a celeb" - all new World's Worst Sidewalk Disasters 7 on Sky would be preferable.

Comment

I must admit I quite like the Darts.
              I do as well. Never watched it live but any excuse to get sh1t-faced and sing a few songs sounds like fun.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ion#post402784

Comment

I genuinely don't know who most of the people on those programs are, and when I do it's usually someone you'd rather not remember. I didn't watch it last year either, which makes the front pages of the tabloids with their details of faux realtionships or some outrage over some non event even more bizzare than usual.

What a world!

Comment

Shall we have a poll on our favourite darts player?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Shall we have a poll on our favourite darts player?
                    I'd better say yes seeing as you have created it already

Comment

I genuinely don't know who most of the people on those programs are, and when I do it's usually someone you'd rather not remember. I didn't watch it last year either, which makes the front pages of the tabloids with their details of faux realtionships or some outrage over some non event even more bizzare than usual.

What a world!
                      Pretty much WHS although I never watch these "reality" shows.

I despise the cult of Celebrity that's sprung up where people are famous for having attended the opening of an envelope think they're something special and their view is validated by airtime as they make utter pillocks of themselves in an absurd situation or location.

The only way any of these X Factor/ Big Brother/ I'm a Celebrity type programmes would be watchable would be to add random mines/grenades/napalm strikes/ninja attacks at irregular but frequent intervals.

Comment

Working...
                      X