• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you want a good laugh before the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want a good laugh before the weekend

take a few minutes to read some of the stories on the Watchdog web page starting with this one

http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/report...050322_2.shtml

they are excellent.

Watchdog should make a yearly annual with the best stories

Milan.

Nearly as funny as the one about the slack-jawed tape-swapping numpty that had ploughed his life savings into a jerry-built lean-to on a Czech floodplain. How we laughed!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
      Nearly as funny as the one about the slack-jawed tape-swapping numpty that had ploughed his life savings into a jerry-built lean-to on a Czech floodplain. How we laughed!!

At least it keeps "the swimming pool" topped up...
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

I like this one about a man 'made' to sign a contract with an energy supplier.

Unable to communicate or to read and understand a contract, they feel that their dad was an easy target for these sales people.
        If he is that bad, what the fook is he doing answering the door? Should be strapped to a chair.
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Spencer Michael has chosen not to answer the specific questions Watchdog put to him. He maintains he has always acted in his clients' best interests and contrary to what we saw in the film, says he has not overpriced properties or refused to return deposits. As for the £100,000 price difference, he blames that on a downturn in the property market.
          Is he seriously trying to say house prices are falling?

Comment

This is a copy-cat post - I demand justice from the moderators - this is intellectual property theft in its most blatant form.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread3575.html

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              If he is that bad, what the fook is he doing answering the door? Should be strapped to a chair.
              Class!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X