• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wine At Posh Restaurant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    Apperently she was in her younger years, she won the national Mr Butlins or Pontins in the mid 60's when it was a big thing, and best legs in some other comp, but I have NEVER fancied my mum
    So did my missus. What a co-incidence.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      I almost never drink French wine any more. Apologies to you and to Francko if you assumed that I was taking French wine as standard. Italy over France is no contest.
      You are forgiven as long as you also admit Fiat and AlfaRomeo supremacy over Renault and Peugeout.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

So in summary you spent over £200 and didn’t even get a shag

Better luck next time

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post

Better luck next time
          Yes, and if the police report doesn't use the words "alcohol was a factor" then you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post

Better luck next time
            No, in summary I went 50/50 on the bill so spent £100, I didnt get a shag but I didn't go out with her with that intention in mind, though if she had been really ******* fit I might have changed my mind. I just wanted a quality night out at a top restaurant with a classy / intelligent women and thats what I got.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              1436 Massaya, Gold Reserve, Bekaa Valley 2004 65.00 (Lebanon; fantastic wines, sensible prices)

What he said << 0x0a;

Comment

Working...
              X