• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying a Dog [Springer Spaniel]

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following on from this dog thread...

This sickens me - I would so much light to punch this woman on the nose and starve her too!

Rant over

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2098341.ece
    www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Never had a Springer Spaniel so cant comment but we have 2 Boxers at the moment. Brilliant house dogs, easy to train and great with youngsters.

Comment

My neighbour keeps springers, boy are they hard work! He does a lot of shooting so they get the exercise they need, unless you can provide a similar outlet forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          Well a good dog != springer spaniel, most of them are born insane. If you want a right good pet dog lad, get yerself a whippet, or if you've a bit of space a greyhound.
          +3 for the greyhounds they are great patient and very lazy dogs that give more love than any animal I have ever had. We lost our first one about 2 years ago and now have another 2. Soon I will be looking for another pair to join them. Its your own choice but to pay nearly a thousand pounds to a breeder when there are thousands of dogs in kennels because they seemed like a great idea at the time is madness

PS my dogs actively tell me to get stuffed if I try to take them out in the rain a spaniel will rip your house to bits if you forget to walk it...

Comment

Working...
          X