• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Resolution Resources Agency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    They're based in the North East like so most of you wont have heard of them, but is anyone on here working through them at the minute?
    Not heard of them, Google on that name doesnt bring up any relevant hits on the first few pages and companies house has no listing for a company by that name or variations on it.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by s2budd View Post
      How do you Credit check an agency?
      I've never done that - perhaps I should in the future.
      There's loads of online credit checks available. Google is your friend. I've used them in the past. Consider what you would do if it came back and tole you that the agency is not credit worthy. Would you still use them?
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I have used http://www.checksure.biz because there is a discount for PCG members logging in via http://www.pcgcheck.co.uk.

They give a load of company information along with a credit score and maximum amount of credit you should extend them.

But, you still need to make a judgement call about what your being told against what you know about the agency.

For example, one agency I worked through was living hand-to-mouth for a while, was technically insolvent at one stage and only survived because the owner injected some more capital and the directors weren't paid for several months. None of that showed up on the credit check.

But what did show up was that the credit check company reduced the maximum recommended exposure to below the value of one monthly invoice - then what are you going to do?

Comment

Working...
        X