• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the most odious member of Parliament?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the most odious member of Parliament?

I know we're spoilt for choice here but I've just seen an inteview with the unctuous Keith Vaz and I have to say he positively dripped slime. Yuk. Any one else got any MPs they love to hate?

....What particularly got me was his spectacular overuse of the word "diversity" in which he hissed the S, a bit like that snake in The Jungle Book.

Comment

Hazel Blears, with Jackie Smith close behind.

Hazel Blears represents everything I hate about nuLabour.
      Originally posted by cailin maith
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Most odious in Parliament is Gordon Brown and in the Lords it is Mandelson, both because of their duplicity and incompetence.

Comment

Not forgetting Ed Balls of course, he who said "So What" in response to claims that the middle classes were paying x% more tax under new labour (lower case intentional).

Comment

Tony McNulty

Anyone see the slimeball on Newsnight yesterday?

Comment

Er, all of them?

I can't think of a decent slime free MP at all, even my local one, who I voted for.
              Last edited by moorfield; 12 February 2009, 09:30.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                the unctuous Keith Vaz

Careful. He might have you hauled in front of the race+equality numpties for that remark. He's sensitive like that.

Comment

George Osborne...

I know many of you favour the right, but seriously, would you vote Tory if he was going to be the nect Chancellor?
                  'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
                    George Osborne...

I know many of you favour the right, but seriously, would you vote Tory if he was going to be the nect Chancellor?
                    I'd vote for anyone before someone wearing a red rosette, and that includes Lightweight Osborne.

Comment

Working...
                    X