• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weird Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird Britain

Happy to ship off citizens on trumped up "terrorism" charges to face possible life imprisonment in America. Moves heaven & Earth to (re)-patriate an Ethiopian jihadist picked up by Americans on the battlefiled of Afghanistan.
    What is that? Cognitive dissonance? Am I missing something?
    Bored.

Labour wants as many terrorists, murderers, rapists and drug-dealers as possible in this country in order to drive out the middle-class.

Comment

Originally posted by dinker View Post
      Labour wants as many terrorists, murderers, rapists and drug-dealers as possible in this country in order to drive out the middle-class.
      See my post here

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ry-people.html
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

This guy is not a British citizen, merely resident here.

So what's he doing here? Does he have a visa/permit to be here and why the **** do we want him back? Should he not be going back to the country of his nationality?

If I went to Peru, and then travelled to another country to fight as a terrorist, would the Peruvian government want me back, or would they expect me to go back to Britain where I am a British national?

Just wondered like.

Comment

Working...
        X