• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm bored with the economic gloom ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sas,

you have found your place in society, you are,

the barometer, you give the signals

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      ...let's just scrap everything and start again. Back to cavemen-style living. Go out and kill your food or grow it. Learn to create your own shelter.
      Did anyone see the end of the documentary last night about the guy who built himself a snow cave to survive the night in? I made my usual mistake of watching it in bed and missed the end. Last I saw he was cold and wet and was trying to warm himself up outside doing jumping jacks.

Comment

I like that idea - would it be a global thing as I would prefer to live off the land in southern Spain or perhaps the Balearics. Would we be allowed solar powered gadgets?
        Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          ^
          ^
          ^
          ^
          |
          |
          |
          |
          |
          |
          |

village idiot

Milan, you've made it look like you're pointing at your own name

What a noob.

Sallyanne.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Milan, you've made it look like you're pointing at your own name

What a noob.

Sallyanne.
            Bless him. He's been posting here several hundred years and he still hasn't figured out how to move the mouse to the quote button and click it.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

No, Milan was never going to be a rocket scientist
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                Bless him. He's been posting here several hundred years and he still hasn't figured out how to move the mouse to the quote button and click it.
                Or post a remotely interesting or relevant post ever.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                X