• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kerry Katona lookey-likey marries slimeball...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerry Katona lookey-likey marries slimeball...

Swedish Kerry Katona lookalike and net importer of self tanning products marries slimebucket-freakboy-fitness bloke.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7909375.stm
    Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

That barsteward nicked my plan B.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

With the glasses - at about 0:08 in - he looks like a young Rodger Moore.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Sweden's Royal Court has announced the engagement of Crown Princess Victoria to her long-term boyfriend, commoner Daniel Westling.
        I wonder how the parents felt about that !
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          I wonder how the parents felt about that !
          Well rumour has it that her mum felt him about for a while to make sure he was suitable.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Reminds me of an old Harry Enfield sketch.

"The Palace today announced the engagment of Miss Sophie Dim-But-Royal to Mr Tim Nice-But-Dim."
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              That barsteward nicked my plan B.

You've got low standards !!

Comment

She looks quite 'sturdy'. I wouldn't.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                X