• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teenagers shagging a lot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I blame the night garden on cbeebies. The Pontipines and Wottingers each have 8 children!

What sort of example is that to the youth of today?

Daddy kudos points for knowing who the Pontipines neighbours are, after seeing a few episodes I also had to look it up.

ITNG Deconstructed
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      And, as I recall, once you'd got the knickers off there was still some considerable doubt about "going all the way"
      lol

I remember thinking that it was like they had something, and we were trying to get it off them.

Came as a bit of a shock to discover, years later, that they were randier than we were

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I blame the night garden on cbeebies. The Pontipines and Wottingers each have 8 children!

What sort of example is that to the youth of today?

Are there any white characters in that programme?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Are there any white characters in that programme?
          Iggle Piggle is a bit on the pale side.
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            lol

I remember thinking that it was like they had something, and we were trying to get it off them.

Came as a bit of a shock to discover, years later, that they were randier than we were

Jeez I know! I think in retrospect that the guys who were most "successful" (most claimed to be, but some actually were) were just those who had rumbled that.

But women are always really fussy, most women will go for only a few men (and then complain that there aren't enough good men).

The strange thing is that there seems to be this inbuilt tendency for younger women to go for older men - not as old as me, alas! but just a year or 2 or 3 or 4 older because they're proven more responsible: and men likewise to go for younger women, partly because they like being looked up to but also because there are only 2 kinds of (straight) men, those who like firm boobies and those who like firm thighs, and either way, anyway where was I ......

So the young women go for slightly older men, and the slightly older women go for slightly more older men, and so on up the scale, and it all works fine, expect at the ends of the normal dating range, where younger men are left out and get insecure about finding women; and older women get left out, because the men they should be having are all snaffled by slightly younger women.

So the late 30s women get the strong feeling that there are no good men around, and since they are highly articulate this impression permeates into the culture. The early 20s men who are also left out are not heard from so much.

Meanwhile the slightly older men sit around in vague confusion because as far as they can work it out, getting older and fatter and balder seems to correlate with getting more success with women. It's a bit like being able to afford a sports car and the insurance, years after you really wanted it.

Anyway, I digress, and I must go.

Comment

expat - It's the cash the chicks love the cash!

I agree, subsidise ignorance & stupidity and you get more of both.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Daddy kudos points for knowing who the Pontipines neighbours are, after seeing a few episodes I also had to look it up.

ITNG Deconstructed
                I had to look it up too! Mrs BP knew how they were : though they rarely appear.

Baby BP has moved up from Boo-bahs to INTG amd last week the complete series arrived : 10 hours of DVD : 4 * 2.5 hours! Said as 20 episodes it does not look too bad.

I look forward to him graduating to teletubbies.

Comment

I'm not sure about men going for younger women, IIRC that trend is being reversed, especially from marriage stats.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                  X