• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stigmata ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stigmata ?

Bloke a few desks away has male pattern baldness, i.e. bald patch at crown of head. However, his is in the shape of a cross, rather than vaguely circular.

Does this qualify as a kind of stigmata or is association with religion not enough ?
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
    Bloke a few desks away has male pattern baldness, i.e. bald patch at crown of head. However, his is in the shape of a cross, rather than vaguely circular.

Does this qualify as a kind of stigmata or is association with religion not enough ?
    yes - burn him
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Build a bridge out of him
      Originally posted by cailin maith
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

It's a target. See if you can hit the centre of the cross by flicking bogies at him.

Comment

Jesus shaves.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
            yes - burn him
            Good idea, it's quite cold in here today
            If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Stigmata is a real condition, or so it told me on the zone reality channel last week on SKY.

Time to get back to work me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
                Jesus shaves.
                but Moshesh shcoresh on the rebound.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

There was a programme on TV last night talking about the evolutionary reasons behind humans loosing their fur. The general idea they attached to was that it was related to cooling. For one thing our large brains require a lot of cooling and we are the best sweaters on the planet. Bare skins helps evaporation. We kept head hair for protection against the sun.

Anyway my point, one left unaddressed by the program, is why do males lose their head hair? Some (or probably most to some degree) males start to lose head hair in their early twenties and this you would think would be noticed by evolution. And why is it mainly males (or should I say manly males )? I gather females do too, but at much later age and in a different way.

Comment

There's this bloke a few desks away from me who keeps looking at me and smirking. I think he may be 'one of those' and since I have recently joined the ancient order of 'The Knights of Sodom' and have adopted the sacred hairdo, next time the little mincer is the bog I'm going to batter him with my Cilice.

Comment

Working...
                    X