• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A message from an old friend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Give me the AXE. what sort of wierd euphamism is that..... what are you trying to say... Out with it man come OUT WITH IT!! Get your Chopper Out!!!
    erm....
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      erm....
      No not your ARM your CHOPPER!!

Comment

I wanted a chopper when I was a kid. I never got one though, nor did I get the Action Man with Eagle Eyes.

This has scarred me for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          No not your ARM your CHOPPER!!
          erm.... A chopper to me may have a different meaning. that's why I said erm...
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

classic duder

Originally posted by el duder View Post
            Last nights date.

Pure class. The woman was just oozing it. Mind you she was boring as hell, but i didnt care cause she was just drop dead gorgeous.

More in a Kate Middleton cum Sienna Miller kinda fashion rather than a Lindsay Lohan / Jordan thing.

Evening spent in a classy wine bar with a decorative chandlier and the date was in two phases. First phase went really well, after being removed from our seats we stood in the middle of the bar holding court while cigar smoking city types sank champagne and laughed loudly. Second phase of the date ended up in the corner of the bar sat down being bored out of my mind by a girl who looked good but didnt have much to say.

Anyway, she bored me, was a little bit snooty, but i fell for her anyway, and when i asked her for another date got a funny look, then an errr lets see, then i asked her to be honest she said 'maybe'.

Peck on the cheek and gone into the night.

Ive got to stop being so weak with these beautiful women.

Analyse and Review on a postcard please.

did he ever get laid in the end?
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I read that El Duder post, and can't help wondering if Wilmslow has been his sockpuppet all this time.
              Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
              X