• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the weekend??????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon
    Sex ideally
    You're that good?

Comment

Intense Meditation

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
        Intense Meditation

Nothing planned then?

Comment

Originally posted by tux
          Nothing planned then?
          No I will aslo be doing a bit of train spotting near Gare Noord in Brussels

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood1975
            You're that good?
            We'll see. I'll be out cruising for women this evening. Will let you know on Monday.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Well today I have been to look at three properties. I shall spend a small amount of time on Saturday working out how much two of them are worth. Compare that number with what the asking price is. Then I shall fill the chain saw with petrol and chop some wood up, as a whooosa, calming exercise.

On Sunday I shall compose a little note to the estate agents involved requesting that they return to whatever planet they came from and maybe get someone from Earth to give me a more sensible price for the them.

That is unless I get distracted this evening, and the whole lot gets put off to monday...
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I'll be down the park as usual with my buttonless coat.

Comment

On Sunday, most likely to the hospital where my wife will be induced into labour. The baby was due 10 days ago. Should be interesting....
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Congratulations, you had sex.

For the wider congregation: can you please describe.

(They've never had, or likely to have, that experience)
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

The instructions only work if there are two people , one of each sex, involved.

Most on this board will just have to continue using their right hand.
                      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                      X