• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the weekend??????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most on this board will just have to continue using their right hand.
    Ah ha, and them that are not right handed are them remaining and should use the left.

Ged it.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Amateurs !

I'm left handed and I do it with my right. It's a bit like being touched by a stranger. hmmm nice !

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
        No I will aslo be doing a bit of train spotting near Gare Noord in Brussels
        Gare du Noord in Brussels... I do not think you will do much train spotting there. Maybe you will spot something else in the Red Light District

Comment

On Sunday, most likely to the hospital where my wife will be induced into labour. The baby was due 10 days ago. Should be interesting....
          Good luck to you and your wife Little Elvis! At last a beacon of light and fluffiness on this board!

This weekend I shall be working
          And no, not in the kitchen or at the laundry
          Chico, what time is it?

Comment

TFA

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              TFA
              TFA - I shall be having a BBQ today and Tomorrow.

Meetings in Worcester most of next week so shall travel down on Sunday evening.

Btw, a 14 year old thread? You're bored, aren't you?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Btw, a 14 year old thread? You're bored, aren't you?
                If I am on CUK it means I am bored. Its mostly full of retarded cretins who should be in a year 1 class. Though would have to repeat it many times over.

I suppoase there are a few bright spots on CUK....

Comment

If I am on CUK it means I am bored. Its mostly full of retarded cretins who should be in a year 1 class. Though would have to repeat it many times over.

I suppoase there are a few bright spots on CUK....
                  No mate, seriously, there aren't.

They left when the girlies started making this forum their own. The shame of it is, we ******* let them!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    No mate, seriously, there aren't.

They left when the girlies started making this forum their own. The shame of it is, we ******* let them!
                    I thought you were a bright spot?

Have it your way.....

PS what about tpd and Monday links?

Comment

I thought you were a bright spot?

Have it your way.....

PS what about tpd and Monday links?
                      Nick should be congratulated for Monday Links, he puts a lot of effort in.

Comment

Working...
                      X