• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the weekend??????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshalling at Thruxton. Going to be a hot one.

British Trucks Race Meeting - Thruxton Circuit

Comment

Cycling.
      Mini festival/BBQ with Glastonbury on the radio in the garden.
      Second day of Level 2 Rugby coach course on Sunday.
      Gardening.
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

BBQ weekend and I now have lots of beer suggestions, so will be fun.

Comment

BBQ for brothers birthday tomorrow evening.

Suppose I got to chop the hedge first [emoji849]

Oh and watching the btcc at oulton park on Sunday... from my armchair.

Comment

Neighbour having a 25th wedding anniversary garden party. Not sure what else is planned, hopefully a bit of gardening, some dog walking and maybe a jar or two.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

BBQ Weekend and fitting a new brake light switch and MAP sensor to the Missus's car as she's fed up with the warning lights.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                BBQ for brothers birthday tomorrow evening.

Suppose I got to chop the hedge first [emoji849]

Oh and watching the btcc at oulton park on Sunday... from my armchair.
                I used to have huge hedges, took 2 hours each week to keep it trim. Best thing about moving house no ******* hedges.

Good luck with the bbq.

Comment

I just go until the recycle bin is full so in general only half the hedge is ever properly trimmed but I can cope with it [emoji16]

Think we may start the BBQ early everyone seems to just be sat around in their own garden so......

[emoji481][emoji898]

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    I just go until the recycle bin is full so in general only half the hedge is ever properly trimmed but I can cope with it [emoji16]

Think we may start the BBQ early everyone seems to just be sat around in their own garden so......

[emoji481][emoji898]
                    you may need one of these

2800W powerful garden shredder just GBP99 at Lidl from Sunday 23rd Sept. See text for list of other items in this garden tool event too. - hotukdeals

bought mine years ago and it just keeps going. Currently at a mates garden eating his holly etc.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yesterday evening - cherry picking (only the best ones, obviously).
                      Today, gym followed by sushi.
                      Tomorrow, sauna followed by sitting in the garden and enjoying G&Ts - in 36C heat. Which kinds of makes me think about whether I should go to the sauna.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X