• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eastern European women in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern European women in London

Eastern European women in London, they all seem to be freshed faced and elegantly attractive, on average more so than their Brit counterparts.

I wonder if these naughty little vampires have a hidden agenda, bag a rich man then divorce and dissapear back to cabbage land with the dough or do they really want to make the best of it in Blighty and settle down.

There seem to be so many .... all so neat and fresh looking ... with sharp defined features and absolutely no sense of humour ...(maybe its the treatment they're receiving here ... I dunno)...

My mate married a Slovakian girl and after marriage she turned out to be a bit of a nightmare .. complaining all the time etc. they ended up in Bratislavia... I remember going to their house 4 months after getting married and she was openly joking about a divorce and very strict about her 'house rules' for invited guests in their coucil house ....

oh dear maybe not ...

Most of no 1 son's current work friends seem to be Eastern European, there are hordes of them working round here. From pictures he has showed me, decent looking females too. What a lot of red-eye in those photos though. No probs, Paint Shop Pro soon cleans up those - agh what's this???? Error 301 - vampire!, vampire!, vampire!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

eastern

those bitches are only interested in $$$ and passport.

Comment

Slovakia is central Europe, not eastern. So-called Eastern European women are no more interested in marrying a rich man than their Western counterparts. It's human nature not a racial characteristic.

I have known many humourless British women and many Eastern Europeans with a great sense of humour. It's all down to individual personality. There was a considerable difference between Western and Eastern women, but that difference is rapidly disappearing thanks to the spread of Western influence - and what a tragedy.

As for cabbage land - this is usually the perception of people who have never been to any such country. It is no more a reality than the myth that London is filled with gents wearing bowler hats whilst wandering through fog filled streets. I will only speak for Russia - it's a fantastic country.

Comment

Originally posted by voron
          Slovakia is central Europe, not eastern. So-called Eastern European women are no more interested in marrying a rich man than their Western counterparts. It's human nature not a racial characteristic.

I have known many humourless British women and many Eastern Europeans with a great sense of humour. It's all down to individual personality. There was a considerable difference between Western and Eastern women, but that difference is rapidly disappearing thanks to the spread of Western influence - and what a tragedy.

As for cabbage land - this is usually the perception of people who have never been to any such country. It is no more a reality than the myth that London is filled with gents wearing bowler hats whilst wandering through fog filled streets. I will only speak for Russia - it's a fantastic country.

Voron you must remember our friend who has an Eastern wife she is not interested in his money at all ?? She's only interested in him buying her a home in the UK, and buying her family a big house back in Russia, you can't say that she interested in his money really . huh??, or working him to the bones till she and her folks get the houses they want, while she sits on her backside doing very little, her excuse she can't get a decent job here ..,hmmmm yeh shes not interested in his money ???

Comment

I wonder if these naughty little vampires have a hidden agenda, bag a rich man then divorce and dissapear back to cabbage land
            Nearly right - bag a rich man then divorce then make him disappear to cabbage land leaving her with the house and dosh.

Comment

East or West, women are all much the same. I was married for about 14 years and she drove me absolutely nuts.

The last time I saw her she looked like this..

I was pissed of course.

She drove me to it

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
                East or West, women are all much the same. I was married for about 14 years and she drove me absolutely nuts.

The last time I saw her she looked like this..

I was pissed of course.

She drove me to it
                that is such an odd picture!....
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Ah yes, Eastern European women. Slim, cheeky, different, fascinating, object d'art... until they endure 8 years of "new" liebour government and a Tesco diet:

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                    Voron you must remember our friend who has an Eastern wife she is not interested in his money at all ?? She's only interested in him buying her a home in the UK, and buying her family a big house back in Russia, you can't say that she interested in his money really . huh??, or working him to the bones till she and her folks get the houses they want, while she sits on her backside doing very little, her excuse she can't get a decent job here ..,hmmmm yeh shes not interested in his money ???
                    Sandy, Sandy, Sandy, I know you are only teasing, so I will curtail my reply. What you have stated above is not true. My wife works hard and tries her best to overcome the daft restrictions NL places on foreigners. She is also a proud woman who has never been dependent on anyone. Equally, I have never been asked to provide anything. However, I believe in helping my friends and family.

Are so-called Eastern European women interested in marrying men for their money and passports? Surely some are. But there are an equal number of Western women who do the same - just look at the tabloid press with its footballer 'kiss and tell' revelations.

I have only dated two English girls, and they were both superficial, dull and full of chemical crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X