• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dog wee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog wee

Hopefully someone here can help me

I came out to the car this morning and noticed dog wee all over the rear nearside wheel of my car. We regularly have dogs fouling the pavement and i am aware that the thug living down the end of the road keeps several vicious looking dogs in some sort of shed in the back of his garden and is seen walking some of them regularly.

Now i can live with a bit of dog poo on my street but when the little tulip walking his mutt allows him to piss on my porka then something's gotta be done.

This is a genuine post requiring a genuine solution, any practical suggestions are appreciated.

Originally posted by Gravy Train View Post

I came out to the car this morning and noticed dog wee all over the rear nearside wheel of my car. We regularly have dogs fouling the pavement and i am aware that the thug living down the end of the road keeps several vicious looking dogs in some sort of shed in the back of his garden and is seen walking some of them regularly.

Now i can live with a bit of dog poo on my street but when the little tulip walking his mutt allows him to piss on my porka then something's gotta be done.

This is a genuine post requiring a genuine solution, any practical suggestions are appreciated.
    Not sure what you want us to say that is serious and practical. If you don't have the evidence to prove who did it, what are you going to do about it? And if you attempt to take pictures, you could get done for breach of privacy. If I were you, I'll forget about it. There's more important things in life to worry about.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Phone 999. They like to here about this sort of thing.

Comment

don't know what i was expecting - are there any cost effective motion sensitive cctv cameras that people are aware of? I would certainly like some evidence before i act

Comment

Buy some manure and spread it on the ground next to your car. With a bit of luck the dog will step in it then go home and spread it around it’s owner’s carpets.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Personally, I would have a word with the owner if I saw a dog fouling my property. That should be enough to any reasonable person.
            If it continues to be a problem after that then I would involve the police because there could be a breach of the peace otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravy Train View Post

Maybe if whoever owned the dog let it tulip on the bonnet, I could see why you could be offended but... it's just a bit of dog wee.
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Maybe if whoever owned the dog let it tulip on the bonnet, I could see why you could be offended but... it's just a bit of dog wee.

Initially, it is a just a bit of dog wee, but if this happens on a regular basis, I would not simply ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  a one off bit of dog wee i could handle, but this, combined with the fouling of the streets outside my house has caused me to want to put a stop to this

Comment

This is a solution kind of cribbed from Road Runner cartoons...

1. Fashion several cat shapes out of some C4 plastic exlposive bought from the ACME corporation by mail order.
                    2. Dig a tunnel under his shed (but start it from a neighbours garden).
                    3. Set up camera to monitor shed remotely.

You can see where this is going...

4. Plant cat shaped explosives under shed and run detonator lines back to tunnel head.
                    5. Connect detonator lines to switch.
                    6. Wait till aforementioned thug is in shed with dogs.
                    7. Press big red button.
                    8. Problem solved.

This is foolproof as the police will trace the tunnel back to your neighbours house, and arrest them instead of you. So you get rid of the dogs, Mr Thug and those nuisance neigbours as well as having a perfect clip to put on You Tube.

Genius I think you will agree.
                    Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X