• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Too fat to work!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too fat to work!

X FACTOR flop Emma Chawner and her family are demanding more benefits because they are too fat to work. Link

Prehaps if cut their benefit they would not be able to afford all that food?
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

This country has a great future.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      X FACTOR flop Emma Chawner and her family are demanding more benefits because they are too fat to work. Link

Prehaps if cut their benefit they would not be able to afford all that food?
      Why not just lay off the chocky biscuits ?

PS I meant them - not you dear Zara
      Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 17 March 2009, 15:21.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
        Why not just lay off the chocie biscuits ?

PS I meant them - not you dear Zara
        Thanks

Just loved the quote from the mother about buying pears ONCE but they tasted funny !

Sorry, but I bet their food bill is more then £50 per week.
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Aye Zara

And I liked this - sounds like a fascinating household.

Philip gave up work as a lorry driver in 1997 after developing diabetes.

He admitted: “I haven’t bothered looking for another job because driving is all I know, and I’d get too tired standing in a factory.”

He says he now spends most of the day watching telly.

He said: “We love TV. It’s on from the moment we get up. Often I’m so tired from watching TV I have to have a nap.”

Comment

Compulsory euthanasia draws nearer with every passing day....
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Sorry, but I bet their food bill is more then £50 per week
              I suspect their BISCUIT bill is over £50 a week!

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                Philip gave up work as a lorry driver in 1997 after developing diabetes.
                too many punctures
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                  Compulsory euthanasia draws nearer with every passing day....
                  A bit extreme. How about just changing the benefits system? I say "just"...
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

No need for an expensive euthanasia clinic, if you make them walk to the clinic they will probably have a cheap heart attack on the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X