• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good news. I'm going to win the next election.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    not anymore, are you still living in 1979?

I stick to my original comment !!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      So how come the Shadow Chancellor seemingly only has work experience of working as a temp data-inputter one summer? It's about time "Dave" put aside his loyalty to his college drinking partner and put Ken or William in charge of the economy role. Because, as it stands, it seems to indicate the Tories don't really relish taking on the disaster (can't blame them, as it happens).
      they wouldn't be able to do much, it's all run from the EU

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        I wouldn't blame them from withdrawing from the election on the basis that Labour should sort out their own mess. Thatcher had to sort out the previous mess after 1979 and what thanks did she get !!
        Well I am grateful.....

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
          they wouldn't be able to do much, it's all run from the EU
          You're demonstrating your own ignorance now.
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            You're demonstrating your own ignorance now.
            not at all, 80% of our laws come from there, Labour and Tory politicians have pushed us deeper into there without asking us, they're all the same

Comment

An argument between the 2 biggest cyber cretins on the board. Fantastic!

PS Obviously not you BP or Rup.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X