• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slogan help.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slogan help.

Hello All.

I'm a new contractor amd have now setup my own ltd, website, email account etc etc though now looking at ordering some business cards.

Got the design, basic logo and content though struggling with a slogan.

I'm a Senior Tester/ Test Lead so anything testing/QA related.

Thought about:

Quality is never automatic.

Adding Quality and Confidence

But they sound worse the more i say them...the last one less though

Any advice (sensible) would be great.

Much cheapness, plenty quickness.

Comment

To me. To you. To me. To you.
      I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by johnhol View Post
        Any advice (sensible) would be great.
        Don't do it!

Seriously - DON'T!!

Comment

Ensuring quality delivered solutions

A group of managers were given the assignment to measure the height of a flagpole. So they go out to the flagpole with ladders and tape measures, and they're falling off the ladders, dropping the tape measures - the whole thing is just a mess. A tester comes along and sees what they're trying to do, walks over, pulls the flagpole out of the ground, lays it flat, measures it from end to end, gives the measurement to one of the managers and walks away.
          After the tester has gone, one manager turns to another and laughs. "Isn't that just like a tester, we're looking for the height and he gives us the length."
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
            To me. To you. To me. To you.
            I'll have you in court for copyright.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It's good, but it's not quite right
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Right up your quality street.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Skegness - it's sh!te!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Skegness - it's sh!te!
                    Not sure that's going to give the right impression, but thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X