• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happens next.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Don't talk about the money supply, most people on here think the M1 you refer to is a motorway
    M4 is moving quite freely so that's a good sign.

Comment

As a pipe transports a turd to the sewage farm, the M4 delivers you home to Reading
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

As a pipe transports a turd to the sewage farm, the M4 delivers you home to Reading
        I've worked out why CyberCretin's house is worth a lot more than his neighbours houses.

He doesn't live next door to a cretin.

Comment

The M4 delivers anybody to Reading. So which pipe delivers your turds ?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            The FTSE will fall to under 3000 before all this is over. Then I'll buy a shed load.

HTH
            Sheds can only go up.
            Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I've worked out why CyberCretin's house is worth a lot more than his neighbours houses.

He doesn't live next door to a cretin.

Post of the day.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                If you're so f**king astute, what are you doing posting crap on a IT Contractors forum?
                As far as i can see, the name of this forum doesnt specificaly mention "IT"......Even contracting sh@@ger is equally entitled to put 2c.....

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
                  As far as i can see, the name of this forum doesnt specificaly mention "IT"......Even contracting sh@@ger is equally entitled to put 2c.....
                  Is that why a Polish plumber like you is on here?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

My first thought when you said "M1" was Thompson Machine Gun (a.k.a the Tommy Gun).

Then I had visions of gangsters in Roll's Royce's (Al Capone's favourite car), roaring up and down Wall Street, shooting innocent passers-by.

Then I realised that I'm not in the 1920's, and that this is modern day.

And the the same statement applies, except for 1 word.

Then I had visions of bankers in Roll's Royce's (Al Capone's favourite car), roaring up and down Wall Street, shooting innocent passers-by.

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Hyper-inflation.

Look at today. Today is the beginning.

http://markets.ft.com/markets/commodities.asp

The world is printing trillions $$ and ££.

Nice mix coming up. Wage deflation, unemployment and inflation of prices.

The Retail Prices Index (RPI), which includes housing costs, fell to 0% in February on an annual basis from 0.1% in January.

Told you!
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X