• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is my colleague telling lies to me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my colleague telling lies to me?

I'm worried that my client might not renew me. Not far off contract end and heard nothing. one of the other contractors in the same boat, bit of an arse licker, asked her if she heard anything, she says no. Something's a bit fishy, but she's the religious type so I trust her to tell me if something is going on.
    God would punnish her otherwise, non?

Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
    I'm worried that my client might not renew me. Not far off contract end and heard nothing. one of the other contractors in the same boat, bit of an arse licker, asked her if she heard anything, she says no. Something's a bit fishy, but she's the religious type so I trust her to tell me if something is going on.
    God would punnish her otherwise, non?
    punish
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

OK don't puNNish me

Comment

The general view is that although God may punish her, religious types like to get in first, on Gods behalf. So feel free to twang her suspender elastic and to inflict other appropriate punishments

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          The general view is that although God may punish her, religious types like to get in first, on Gods behalf. So feel free to twang her suspender elastic and to inflict other appropriate punishments

Is that your little fantasy EO ???
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
            OK don't puNNish me
            For all you know - had your contract been extended- then perhaps you could have been killed traveliing to work - or its because you are destined for greater things.

Ive had situtaitons before when I missed an opportunity - cursed my luck - then a few months down the road realised I was lucky not to get that chance after all as then I would not have the marvellous opportunity which arose later.

Dont forget - Alf Acts in Mysterious Ways.

Comment

She is a liar
              Spank her hard

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                She is a liar
                Spank her hard
                Ooh, you are naughty...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  She is a liar
                  Spank her hard
                  Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  Ooh, you are naughty...
                  And I thought it was just the "test please delete" thread that was 'strange'.

Comment

you don't work with Pogle do you? See "forced to lie"
                    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
                    X