• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Marillion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nebbish View Post

Also, I am not a great lover of the current line-up of Marillion? Nonetheless, I am going to see them next month at the Manchester Academy and I will let you know my views afterwards.

So what did you think?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      So what did you think?
      He went to Manchester. He's obviously still looking for his car.

Comment

Used to like Marillion (but not so much "Misplaced childhood" - even liked a few of the steve hogarth era albums especially the first two. Never could get into "brave". But liked "this strange engine". Listened to the latest one "FEAR" (on amazon download) and just can't get into it.

As for Fish, "Vigil in a wilderness..." was a classic but after that it seemed to go downhill and I find some of his stuff after that just crap.

My fav t-shirt ever was the "Assasing" one with a soldier and a jester on the front with a playing card. I wish I could still buy that.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Personally I thought run to the hills was their best track.

Comment

So here I am once more.......
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I love reading the wikipedia pages for the older bands and some of the singers. More often than not there is all sorts of stuff going on with legal battles and personal issues that can make really interesting reading.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I love reading the wikipedia pages for the older bands and some of the singers. More often than not there is all sorts of stuff going on with legal battles and personal issues that can make really interesting reading.
                you need to get out more!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Not sure if its on wiki but see if you can find the article about Fish's PA. Apparently, a few years ago she did a bunk with all the t-shirt and merch sales money. Interesting story.
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Anything about their accountants?

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      Not sure if its on wiki but see if you can find the article about Fish's PA. Apparently, a few years ago she did a bunk with all the t-shirt and merch sales money. Interesting story.
                      Did she claim JSA?

Comment

Working...
                      X