• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't mention this to the Wife or GF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mention this to the Wife or GF

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6639461.stm

The other half is safe. I don't think that mine would reach that far.
    I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Its overrated anyways.
      A BJ makes your day but anal sex makes your whole week

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Its overrated anyways.

Giving or receiving?

Personally, I've got "exit only" tattooed on my arse!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Its overrated anyways.

After the Farrah Fawcett story I should think your chances of that are pretty slim too ...
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Personally, I've got "exit only" tattooed on my arse!
            Are you the forgetfull type then?

Comment

Wasn't it HPV vaccination for teenage girls that caused a bit of an uproar in the press with religious types objecting to it encouraging sexual activity?

I'm a strong believer in vaccination, if it could be used to mitigate this risk too it seems a sensible application.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                Wasn't it HPV vaccination for teenage girls that caused a bit of an uproar in the press with religious types objecting to it encouraging sexual activity?

I'm a strong believer in vaccination, if it could be used to mitigate this risk too it seems a sensible application.
                Yep, they wanted to give it to teenage girls via the schools but some of the religious ones kicked up a fuss (not sure if it was just Catholic) -
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Yep, they wanted to give it to teenage girls via the schools but some of the religious ones kicked up a fuss (not sure if it was just Catholic) -
                  It's a bit sad that dogmatic people try to knobble potentially life saving treatments.

Smallpox was eliminated from the population by a huge vaccination campaign, many other serious and debilitating conditions have been hugely suppressed, I can't see a valid reason for people to object to HPV vaccinations. Personally I'd support them being given to all children and adults irrespective of gender.

Comment

What a load of pap!
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                    X