• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Robert Zimmerman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont try to label me - man !

Hear this Robbert Zimmerman - I wrote this song for you
    About a strange young man named Dylan
    With a voice like sand and glue

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Hmmmmm... O2 stadium - never again !

Dylan - it may have been better to have lived off the memories - guy is looking very old! not sure how to describe his current act - Blues? Rockabilly? C&W?

Also wtf is it with concert goers these days - the fook wits who cannot sit still for a perfomance and are constantly running to the bar to get beer / food and then half an hour later to the bogs ... all so distracting.
      I saw him at Sheffield Arena on Friday, never seen him before, it was awful and totally ruined my hopes that he'd still have it
      The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by ookook View Post
        I saw him at Sheffield Arena on Friday, never seen him before, it was awful and totally ruined my hopes that he'd still have it
        Crikey - that was 8 years ago. I have tickets to see him at the Wembley Arena in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          Robert Zimmermann's dad, Matt Zimmerman, did the voice of Alan Tracy in Thunderbirds. His Cuban uncle Ernesto, invented the Zimmer frame.
          and his granddad sent a notorious telegram to Mexico in WW1
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Going to see Bob Dylan tonight. Described as a great singer with a terrible voice.

Should be good.
            I saw him a few years back at the O2, biggest disappointment ever, he seemed disinterested and detached from the audience and appeared to be just going through the motions
            Shame as it was on my bucket list and was really looking forward to the concert
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Frankly I think Trayvon deserved it, but not sure I would pay to see Zimmerman
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                Robert Zimmermann's dad, Matt Zimmerman, did the voice of Alan Tracy in Thunderbirds. His Cuban uncle Ernesto, invented the Zimmer frame.
                None of this is true btw!

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                  Judas!
                  McJudas, - surely

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    I saw him a few years back at the O2, biggest disappointment ever, he seemed disinterested and detached from the audience and appeared to be just going through the motions
                    Shame as it was on my bucket list and was really looking forward to the concert
                    In retrospect, I agree.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGarNIXpWm4

Enjoy ...

Comment

Working...
                      X