• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the day ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Now I'm worried - I actually got called regarding this one, just because I have sharepoint on my CV as a BA.

Graduate/Junior Project Coordinator/Analyst, Project Office Support (Public Sector, Warwick).

Our customer (a leading supplier to the public sector) is seeking a Graduate/Junior Project Analyst/Coordinator with preferably a background in such administration focused roles.
    Location WARWICK
    Country UK
    Start Date ASAP
    Duration 3 MONTHS+
    Rate UP TO £9.00 PER HOUR
    £9 per hour (if you get the full whack) is £360 per working week. With 25 days holiday and 10 days public holidays, even with no sick or bench rime you're looking at £16200 p.a. billing, say £14362 gross salary after ERs

Compared with:

McDonald's seeks trainee managers
    The company, which has featured in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list each year for the past 10 years, offers trainees a starting salary of £21,500 a year, with additional allowances for those working in London and the South East.
    Following the initial training course, trainees work with a restaurant management team for two to three years before becoming a business manager on a salary of £45,000.

Other benefits include 25 days' holiday a year, or 30 days after three years, a paid eight-week sabbatical every 10 years, and the option of a company pension.
    Note: I do not work for McDonalds, nor indeed eat their products. But I think I'd rather get a job there than the contract advertised above.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      Based in the Warwick area , within luxurious offices this organisation offers applicants ...
      Good office counts for a lot on a contract. Bet they have great coffee there, and good toilets.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
        Good office counts for a lot on a contract. Bet they have great coffee there, and good toilets.

You spend a lot of your time in the traps then?
        Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post

You spend a lot of your time in the traps then?
          You'd need to spend a lot of time in there to earn your first £20 poo.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
          X