St Georges Day .. tomorrow !!! St Georges Day .. tomorrow !!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 22

Banned

Cyberman has no reputation

Thumbs up St Georges Day .. tomorrow !!!

I will be meeting up with a load of friends tomorrow evening in a village pub for a few pints of real ale. If the weather remains like this it will be a truly memorable occasion.

I hope everybody else is going to celebrate our patron saints day, regardless of your nationality !!!!

The beerded one

EternalOptimist is NOT a disguised employee

Is it the inaugral meeting of 'The banjo and sqeal like a piggy Reenactment society , paddlers chapter' ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Froglike

Pondlife - scorchio!

I will be wearing a Burrbury cap stood smoking outside the local wetherspoons drinking 2 for 1 bottled belgian beer as is tradition.

More time posting than coding

denver2k has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberman View Post
    I hope everybody else is going to celebrate our patron saints day, regardless of your nationality !!!!
    Im up to celebrate days for all saints of all religions on this planet as long as i get days off on these days otherwise (no offence) but who cares

Super poster

swamp is too good to be a permie

Taffs and Jocks here are all bah-humbug about tomorrow. Miserable gits!
    Cats are evil.

(_?_)

HairyArsedBloke is good enough for Jehovah!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberman View Post
    I've been a good boy since Saturday and kept off the juice so it sounds like a good idea.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Should post faster

smiff has no reputation

Although Saint George is the Patron Saint of England, it is believed that St George was not English and it is not certain that he ever visited England.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

I intend to dress like a chav, annoy all the neigbours and mug a few old people.

But I will be wearing my England football shirt.

Fingers like lightning

Pickle2 is too good to be a permie

Is it just me, or does anyone else think St George is a bit of a crap patron saint?

I resent sharing this foreig dude with Aragon, Catalonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Greece, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, and Russia, as well as the cities of Amersfoort, Beirut, Bteghrine, Cáceres, Ferrara, Freiburg, Genoa, Ljubljana, Gozo, Pomorie, Qormi, Lod and Moscow!

Why cant we juist have some decent english chappy and keep him all to ourselves?
    The Mods stole my post count!

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle2 View Post
    Is it just me, or does anyone else St George is a bit of a crap patron saint?

I resent sharing this foreig dude with Aragon, Catalonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Greece, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, and Russia, as well as the cities of Amersfoort, Beirut, Bteghrine, Cáceres, Ferrara, Freiburg, Genoa, Ljubljana, Gozo, Pomorie, Qormi, Lod and Moscow!

Why cant we juist have some decent englishy chappy and keep him all to ourselves?
    Good idea. How about Prince Philip?